Past Program: FREE Women's Healing Circle: COMING SOON!
This special circle will for the first time, be held around a bonfire at a private home in Griffin. Space is limited, so please call Jenna to reserve your spot.
- Learn to trust in and rely upon other women (some of us may be struggling with something or going through hardships). This is a safe place to express, whether that means talking, laughing or crying.
- Heal old wounds
- Feel more deeply connected to other women and to God
- Harness the impact of sisterhood to make the impact you want to make in the world
- Learn to manifest what you truly desire. Boldly create and claim your ideal life!
- Believe in your own inner voice & trust in your own intuition to guide you on the right path
The Women's Healing Circle is a group of mothers, daughters, healers and artists that come together to share, to learn, to celebrate, to rest, and to inspire in the company of other compassionate women. All are welcome here. Tea and snacks will be served. Feel free to bring something to share if you wish.
Date: Tuesday, March 14th, 6-8PM FREE
Please call Jenna for the location information and to reserve your spot. This will be held at a private residence in Griffin (only 1-2 miles from downtown Griffin).